Lotd#602 Spring Night..Spring Day..





My pc died, and all my pictures are being made from my notebook so i apologize not only for the time im taking to blog, but for the pictures quality as well..im out of my home, because i come to see my boyfriend (little Vacations :P) and ill sove it soon as i come back home, so my apologies for sponsors and readers.




Look 1 (Red):

Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Sarah V4.8
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin Applier: Le Forme - Miho Catwa Skin Applier NEW@Black Fashion Fair
Hair: little bones. Silence
Necklace: MINIMAL - SafeGuard Necklace Gold
Romper: SPIRIT - Kara overall [MAITREYA] Lara NEW@Cosmopolitam
Shoes: [BREATHE]-Add it Up-(M)-Iced Coffee NEW
Bag: =Zenith=leather incase bag (Begie) Gacha

Look 2 (White):

Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Annie Vampire
Mesh Body: Maitreya Lara
Skin Applier: L'Etre Skin Shop - Vanessa Skin [Cotton Tone] NEW
Hair: little bones. Centerfold
Flowers: Glam Affair - Dea Headpiece 4
Dress: SPIRIT - Lita mini dress NEW@UBER
Boots: phedora. Marfin Boots NEW@The Shoe Project
Bangles: MG - Bangles - Damasc


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment