LOTD#503 Goddess




Essesnces(one of my fav skin store) released this btw face and BODY, yes the body now have a new line and i have to say its wonderful! very realistic a bit glossy, im totally in love! The appliers wil be out soon, but u can check this beauty now. This skirt by Peqe is a must have cause as u can see its fabulous as the hair by Milk. I hope u guys enjoy my look, im doing my best to blog more since my life is being so busy <3


Skin: Essences ~ Athena (cleavage) *medium 01* brown N E W
Shape:[BODY FACTORY] Shape Athena V2 Coming soon
Hair and Hairbase: *Milk* Hair Unisex *Spacecake* Light Brown N E W
HEadpiece: [LF] Lion Goddess Head Piece - GOLD N E W@TTS
Tattoo: .Identity. Body Shop - The End N E W
Skirt: Peqe - Greek_Zeus (ULTRA RARE)
Collar: Alchemy - Huntress - Collar - Gold
ears: (FEMALE)_[MANDALA]FANTASY_ELF_Ear


Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment